Basal Implants Treatment in Hyderabad
IHDE ( BOI implants & Basal Implants ) are the highly advanced & latest system within the whole group of basal implants. These implants are only & only designed for Immediate Loading – Immediate functioning so as the patient will be able to get his permanent new tooth with next 1 to 2 days time of implant placement.
Basal implants from IHDE Company are those types of implants which are placed in the basal bone. This implant system engages bi-cortically the basal bone making it stable from day one. The masticatory forces are well transferred and well-tolerated by the bone.
Basal Implants have got the shape of an inverted T (a disk) and are anchored firmly at the side of the jaw-bone. The secure support is got by the solid outer wall of the bone, naturally richly supplied with blood. Base Implants may be loaded immediately and can perform immediate function as well. Due to their particular shape, these dental implants can guarantee a stable healing into the jaw-bone, even if a poor height of your dental ridges or a progressing atrophy of the jaw-bone is given.
Dr. V . Vijaya M.D.S advanced dental implant team proudly doing these implants as the best dental center in south India doing these implants since long with high success rates in there full mouth rehabilitation and reconstruction cases. We are able to give our patients new set of full teeth with in 24 to 48 hrs of implant placement.
With these implants in our hands – our center is looked at from more than 70 countries from people having very less or you can say NO – BONE cases for rehabilitation with these implants – some of our happy patients for whom we did these implants have been refused by so many implant clinics because of there deficient bone and now after our successful treatment they are happy to chew food and eat well.
Advantages & Benefits of having Basal Implants:
- Avoidance of Bone Grafting & Augmentation Procedures during implant placement — unless really needed for aesthetic reasons. Procedures such as sinus lifts, ridge split procedures, inferior alveolar nerve trans-positioning etc., meant to create more bone bulk for proper implant placement can be avoided to a large extent. This also helps in considerably shortening the total treatment time for the patient. The basic advantage of basal implants is there unique design to engage the available bone. Some of these implants can also be modified / bent to suit the available bone, very much unlike the conventional implants where the bone needs to be modified to suit the implants.
- Avoidance of additional surgical risks – for basal implants placement, a single surgical step is only necessary, very much unlike the two steps needed with conventional two and three piece implants.
- Time & Cost savings – it is very beneficial to the patient as the total costs and time taken for the full dental implant procedure reduces considerably.
- Most advanced implant system – the immediate loading, single piece, basal implants are the most advanced dental implants available today which helps in eliminating a lot of problems associated with conventional dental implant treatment procedure.
- Immediate – Loading & Immediate Functioning – Permanent fixed teeth within 72 hours of Implant placement – basal implants are well designed for immediate loading and quick fixation of teeth. So a patient will get immediate implant and a crown or bridge on it within 24 to 48 hrs on it.
High success rate in patients with controlled diabetes, smokers and those with gum disease – the unique smooth and polished surfaces of the basal implants help reduce bacterial proliferation around the implant abutment portions thereby making them highly successful in diabetics, smokers and patients with gum disease.
- Bone deficiency situations – Basal implants work extremely well in situations where there is severe deficiency in bone as they are uniquely designed to take support from the available bone in addition to helping preserve this bone. In thin ridges or in sinus defect cases which generally require bone grafting sinus lifts or split ridge techniques.
- Basal implants employ good quality dense bone areas (cortical) which are resistant to infection and resorption – making them highly successful in the long run.