We at Smile Care Dental Hospital maintain the most advanced sterilization equipment for the protection and safety of our patients.
STERILIZATION AT SMILE CARE DENTAL HOSPTIAL IS DONE ONE STEP AT A TIME
- All instruments are meticulously and methodically cleaned manually to prevent deposits and residue.
- Then an ultrasonic cleaner is run for sterilization.
- Instruments are then packed in sealed pouches after drying.
- The sealed pouches are then sterilized in an autoclave.
- The sterilized sealed pouches are then transferred to a UV sterilization chamber and placed there until required.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the patients including dental chairs and operating trays are cleaned and sterilised after each treatment.
- Doctors and dental assistants wear disposable masks, gloves, and shoes that medical permitted in the clinic.
- All the staff at Smile Care Dental Hospital are trained extensively in the sterilization protocols.